Originally built in 1951 through a generous gift by Elder Fred L. Rand, Central Presbyterian Church’s Chapel was designed by the Philadelphia firm of Thomas and Wagoner who specialized in church architecture.
Rand Chapel is a handsome example of English Gothic architecture. A visitor to the chapel will recognize the buttressed walls, the tall windows, the use of pointed arches, both inside and out, and the exposed timbered ceiling structure as typical features of this style.
Rand Chapel is a beautiful setting for small weddings. For more information, contact Central's Wedding Coordinator.